We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the new motorway open yet?

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Is the new motorway open yet?

Going to Puerto de mogan in April. Just wondering if the new motorway is open yet or if it will be before April?

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,533 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Is the new motorway open yet?

Is there going to be a "Special Ceremony " ? If so at which end ? Thanks in advance

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Is the new motorway open yet?

The cup game is still happening in the area!!!! I was robbed today yes robbed i never took part in any such game however when walking past the ´game´ a pick pocketer did rob me of 90 euros i called the police at the time of the incident they were so unhelpful. it happened earlier today 30/6/2013. at around 12:15 the police are aware of the issue but seem to do nothing about it according to some of the local tradesman. This does need to be a pop up on this site i feel as people do need to be warned to prevent cases like this from happening again.

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Is the new motorway open yet?

I would have thought you'd be better off starting a new thread under a different title.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Is the new motorway open yet?

Did you mean to post that on this "Motorway" topic?

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,533 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Is the new motorway open yet?

Yes ! its there new get away route ................

Sadly this goes on ,sadly people report it and feel nothing is being done .However unless the police catch them in the act is hard to prosecute.If the tourist pointed the "Scum " out and an arrest was made .Would the tourist come back to give evidence on the court dates .....not very often as this would incur costs of flying over and paying for hotels etc .Unlike our legal system where costs can be claimed back ! .......So really this wastes time and effort as such ....sadly

56. Re: Is the new motorway open yet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics