We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bathroom

ludlow
Level Contributor
36 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
bathroom

we are going to cordial morgon valle apartments but iwe notice that there is no mention of an INDOOR shower. can any one advise. thank you. the hut

surrey
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bathroom

We have been to the Cordial Valle twice and to its sister hotel Cordial Playa, once. There is no separate shower cubicle in the bathroom but there is a shower attachment in the bath. If there is anything else to do with the apartments that I may be able to help you with, just give a shout ;o)

Edited: 9:37 am, March 30, 2011
ludlow
Level Contributor
36 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bathroom

thank you. did you find the food onsite o.k. did you eat in town and was it expensive? Was there any tea towels,cloths and cleaning materials provided?

Where the best apartments? It's great to hear from you. Thehut

surrey
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bathroom

As far as I can remember there was one tea towel, a j cloth and a tiny bottle of washing up liquid.

I am wondering whether you have booked self catering, breakfast only or half board? To be honest, we found the breakfast was very good but there was little variety for the evening meal. Having said that, the service in the restaurant was second to none - the staff literally fell over themselves to make you feel welcome. We didn't try the snack bar. Be warned, the prices at the bar are eye wateringly expensive.

There is a hyperdino supermarket directly opposite the apartments and a Spar further along the road near the bus stand if you wish to self cater.

I am a bit reluctant to recommend restaurants as one man's meat is another man's poison, as the saying goes. If you look back through the forum you will find plenty of recommendations. Personally, I think it is better to have a wander round and see what takes your fancy. Somewhere busy is usually a good indication!

As far as apartments are concerned. We stayed in i526 the first time and then requested the same or thereabouts for our second visit. These apartments can be accessed by just one lift and are very easy to get to reception and out of the main door from. Best of all - one of the swimming pools is on the same level so it was easy to just pop back to the apartment whenever we needed to.

Hope this has helped a bit ;o)

ludlow
Level Contributor
36 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bathroom

Thank you for your help. I write, so would like a quite room. Is the one used suitable? Your comments were very worthwhile.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bathroom

We never heard any noise from our room. Puerto Mogan is a totally relaxing holiday altogether. The only time there was a problem was when it was carnival weekend and the locals descended. It was bedlam everywhere for a short while. You will not be there at that time so I can say with confidence that you should not have a problem with noise.

I would stress, however, that you would not like to be on the ground floor as there is little or no privacy in the apartments. People walk past your terrace to get to the swimming pools.

ludlow
Level Contributor
36 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bathroom

thanks for your comments. could i ask if you were provided with a good safe and if so how much. thanks. from 'the hut'

surrey
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bathroom

Yes there was a safe provided in the wardrobe. I think it was about 2 euros a day to hire. To be honest, I think this is money very well spent as it gives you peace of mind knowing that all your valuables are secure. Imagine the aggravation caused if you were to lose your passport. Do be aware that if you do not use a safe and you lose something then your insurance company will not pay out.

ludlow
Level Contributor
36 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bathroom

thanks

9. Re: bathroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics