We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babycot at morgan valle

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norway
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
Babycot at morgan valle

Hi

We have booked at morgan valle now. But the rep said that they could not guarantee a baby cod... and our little girl can not sleep in a big bed.. Do anyone know if they have many baby cod available at the hotel or should we bring our own?

surrey
Level Contributor
2,455 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babycot at morgan valle

We have been to Cordial Valle and have met many people there with young children, whom i would imagine, would have slept in cots.

To put your mind at rest, I would suggest you e mail them and ask for confirmation that they will supply a cot for your daughter as she is too young to sleep in a bed.

reservas@cordialcanarias.com or info@cordialcanarias.com

norway
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Babycot at morgan valle

ok, thanks i would try that!

norway
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Babycot at morgan valle

I have talked to the hotel now and there where no problem getting a cot at the hotel. And it's free of charge so thats sounds good!

4. Re: Babycot at morgan valle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics