We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfer to mogan

galashiels scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
airport transfer to mogan

Has anyone used Resorthoppa transfer airport to Mogan? I was about to book it but Munchy seems to think it is a bit dodgy.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
288 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfer to mogan

Hi . Yep I was just about to book resort hoppa! And just gooe name and reviews was not good. I booked a guy chris his number is on puerto mogan website 55 airport transfer mo deposit required. If you don't find his number just post and il send it to you, company name like la caseiles I think

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
288 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfer to mogan

That was meant to be googled name and reviews. Sorry,

galashiels scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfer to mogan

Thanks Munchy ,just had a look at the reviews HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You certainly have to go a bit to get reviews as bad as that, never read anything like it. Who exactly do you recommend and have you checked them out incase they are another bunch of bandits ?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
288 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport transfer to mogan

hi scocha, company is la casillas guys name is chris number is +34607527029 if you go on their website name above the have a web form, didnt take long for replys 55 each way, cant find any negative reviews, hope it helps.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,943 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport transfer to mogan

A company I can recommend is http://www.canarytransferservice.com/ Juan is a great person to deal with ..

galashiels scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport transfer to mogan

Thanks for your advice Munchy.

galashiels scotland
Level Contributor
37 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: airport transfer to mogan

Cheers TOR.

8. Re: airport transfer to mogan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:32 am, January 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics