We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cordial mogan apartments advice

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
huddersfield...
Level Contributor
53 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
cordial mogan apartments advice

Hi there,

We are off to the Cordial apartments and intend to cook for ourselves a few nights. I was wondering if anyone who has been can advice me on the facilities please?Also, does the TV have English channels?

We are going to really relax after 6 months of being ultra busy and intend to read a big stack of book and wander in the evenings! So, can anyone suggest which floors would be best of all day sun?

Thank you for your help in advance,

greathols

surrey
Level Contributor
2,444 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cordial mogan apartments advice

BBC world news, CNN and Eurosport are the only English channels.

Facilities for cooking are quite good. There are two hobs, a microwave and a toaster but no oven. T~here is also a kettle and coffee maker. All the usual utensils for making light meals.

You will not get the sun on any of the balconies ALL day as the sun does not come up over the mountains until mid morning. I think the higher up you go then the earlier you will see it.

We have stayed at the Cordial Valle twice and have just come back from a week at the Cordial Playa hotel. Can thoroughly recommend both for a relaxing, chilled out holiday. The staff really do go that extra mile to make your holiday special. Enjoy! ;o)

huddersfield...
Level Contributor
53 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cordial mogan apartments advice

Thank you very much fussy57. Great to know there is a kettle, won't packs ours now, more room for books! Thank you for the tips and I am sure we will have a super relax, everyone seems to say something good.

Many thanks, greathols.

3. Re: cordial mogan apartments advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 28, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics