We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

use of facilities at cordial hotel

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
use of facilities at cordial hotel

Does anyone know if you can pay to use the facilities of the Cordial hotel if you are not a guest and can you go the entertainment at night.

Thinking of massage spa facilities etc.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,443 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: use of facilities at cordial hotel

I do not think the spa facilities are open to the general public but if you are staying at the Cordial Valle apartments you are allowed to use the spa facilities. I think it was 10 euros a session. The pool area for non resident guests if definitely a NO NO and, in my opinion, quite rightly so.

There is a very nice restaurant at the hotel which also caters for the public. i believe you would be able to go to the entertainment if you were dining there. You would have to pick your night though because some nights are much better than others.

Where are you staying? If you haven't booked yet I can definitely recommend the Cordial apartments. ;)

2. Re: use of facilities at cordial hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 am, May 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics