We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cordial mogan valle

dublin
6 posts
Save Topic
cordial mogan valle

hi am heading to cordial valle apartments in mogan in july

just 2 questions if anyone can help me with i would be grateful

first question

can residents of the mogan valle use the pools etc in the mogan playa hotel.?

and finally

is there a charge for usinf the jacuzzi\sauna etc in the mogan valle.?

Any info would be great cheers

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
441 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cordial mogan valle

Hi shoey39 We got back about two weeks ago and although I can not answer your question directly, because we didn't use the Playa Hotel or Valle spa, did meet people from the Hotel who said said there was no check on people entering. I would ask at reception of either the Valle or Playa. I would assume that you have to pay for the spa facilities because they offer you a free hour(?) tour so assume that means after that you pay! Hope someone else can give you better help.

dublin
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cordial mogan valle

many thanks!

one last question

our children are aged 6 and 10 ..would you recommend the complex for children.?

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
441 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cordial mogan valle

Yes! Again from what people with kids said the animation team were graet with the kids. Because we didn't see any of this activity I assume all this took place around the south pool. In the lobby there is a board with all the activities for the week with many things from tennis to Spanish lessons.

Have a great time all of you.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cordial mogan valle

Hi shoey39

To answer your question THINK the answer has to be no.

I believe there was an agreement between apartments and hotel management, before the apartments were fully functioning, that apartment guests could use hotel's facilities. Now that there are three pools(plus toddlers pool) up and running, there would be no need for this arrangement.

If I was staying at the hotel I wouldn't be at all happy if people were coming from the apartments and using the facilities at the pool, seeing as it costs considerably more to stay in the hotel. Any way, why would you need to go to the pool at the hotel when there are three at the apartments?

kent
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cordial mogan valle

Just to add to the other answers, yes you do have to pay for the spa. The complex is great for children. As has been mentioned there are daytime activities and there is a kid's disco in the bar every evening at 8 pm. The drinks aren't cheap but they do kid's cocktails, with all the trimmings!

dublin
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: cordial mogan valle

good point many thanks for the reply

to be honest the reason i asked was because when booking i foolishly did think it was all the one large resort but sure as you say 3 pools etc

once again thanks for the response

dublin
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: cordial mogan valle

thanks gracie

looking forward to it!

surrey
Level Contributor
2,604 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cordial mogan valle

Hi shoey39,

First of all, have to apologise for my rather abrupt reply to you - sorry it wasn't meant to be.

Am sure you and your little ones will have a wonderful holiday.

We were there for a week in November and it wasn't long enough so are going back for two weeks in May. Hope we will be able to find our way around more easily next time!

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask. There is bound to be someone who will know the answer. If not, I will try to find out for you in May!

dublin
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: cordial mogan valle

hi thanks a mill I will do

basically the only reason i was confused by the hotel and apartments being one big complex was beacause of sites like this

correct me if I wrong but the description sounds like the mogan valle but the pictures look like the mogan playa..? Now maybe I am wrong

Anyway thank you gor the response

webtourist.net/spain/playademogan/cordial-mo…

kent
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cordial mogan valle

You are right - description is Mogan Valle and the pictures are of Mogan Playa. The two are quite seperate.

Mentioned in this post
Mogan
Mogan
Gran Canaria, Spain
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics