We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zorbas Beach Hotel - Email Address

Manchester
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Zorbas Beach Hotel - Email Address

Hi

Does anyone have an email address for the Zorbas Beach Hotel please? I know you can contact the hotel direct through there website but i need an email address.

Thanks in advance.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zorbas Beach Hotel - Email Address

The email address I have is zorbas0@otenet.gr but I have had no response to my emails this year, unlike other years. The hotel is under new management so it might have changed.

Scottish Borders
Level Contributor
24 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zorbas Beach Hotel - Email Address

I emailed through the web site and got a reply within 24 hours from-

Anna Maria Gortsila

Reservation manager

Zorbas beach hotel

tel:2242049410-5

fax:2242049416

e-mail:zorbas0@otenet.gr

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zorbas Beach Hotel - Email Address

hi we are booked in at the lovely hotel on September 8th till 19th.Ann&david Knowles Was wondering if possible you could put us in a room with a shower instead of bath due to disabilities that I have..I forgot to ask when we booked .thank you ann Knowles.

Edited: 6:41 am, July 09, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zorbas Beach Hotel - Email Address

i think you need to contact the hotel directly rather than just put it on here. All the rooms we have stayed in have a shower over the bath, maybe the newer ones just have a shower.

5. Re: Zorbas Beach Hotel - Email Address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki