We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exchange rate

Which Tigaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
exchange rate

hi please could you tell me what exchange rate is in tigaki is it better to exchange in uk or at tigaki

thanks

Lincs
Level Contributor
540 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: exchange rate

The rate in our hotel was 1.18%

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: exchange rate

I usually change it here now because the rate I got today was 1.24 to £1 with fair fx.com and that's the price you get delivered when changing even sterling in kos you always pay a commission if it says no commission then the rate is lower

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
112 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: exchange rate

I changed money last week at Alpha car rental office and got 1.20 with no commission, about the same as I got here before I went. Alpha car rental is half way up main street opposite Rendevous bar.

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: exchange rate

Yes I also have changed Money their tall thin guy but if only 1.20 for £100 commission free it's €4 less than here, has I said the rate is less the money is better in my pocket than theirs and I am from Yorkshire haha

Edited: 3:03 pm, July 02, 2012
5. Re: exchange rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations