We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Departure Day at the Aquis Marine...

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Departure Day at the Aquis Marine...

Does anyone know if this hotel are strict about returning your AI wristbands upon checkout at noon? Our transfer is not until 20:00. We're not so fussed about keeping the room until late, as we always just leave our luggage in a luggage room for the last day. I've not seen anything in reviews or forums about whether you can still use the All-Inclusive facilities for the final day, and would like to know in advance.

Many thanks!

Maxine.

east sussex
Level Contributor
15 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Departure Day at the Aquis Marine...

Hi Maxine

You don't get a wristband, you get a credit card size card. We never had to show it once. We still had lunch on our departure day, but left before dinner was served.

Have a fab time!

Jacqui

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Departure Day at the Aquis Marine...

Hi Jacqui,

Thanks for that. Do you, by any chance, remember which branded spirits they served there?

Regards,

Maxine.

east sussex
Level Contributor
15 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Departure Day at the Aquis Marine...

Have to say the AI 'brands' are all local brands, none that you would recognise. They do have other recognised brands - but I don't believe they are included in the AI. We're not big drinkers, and stuck mainly to the odd beer - so didn't really notice!

Jacqui

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Departure Day at the Aquis Marine...

Thanks again Jacqui!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Departure Day at the Aquis Marine...

Hi could you possibly let me know the dress code for the resturant for men is as i dont know if i need to take lony trousers??? Many thanks.. Dean

6. Re: Departure Day at the Aquis Marine...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki