We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked for June

Lincs
Level Contributor
549 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Booked for June

Just booked our 2 week hol, this will be our first time to Kos.

I am sure I will have plenty of questions in the months to come.

It was all the good reviews and forum posts that won us over... woohoo!!

:o)

Mentioned in this post
Kos
Kos
Dodecanese, Greece
Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,476 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked for June

Lucky you! Where are you staying?

Lincs
Level Contributor
549 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked for June

The marianna studios, hope its a good choice!

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked for June

Hi

Here's some good recent info about Tigaki which you might find interesting and useful:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g664849-i12132-k…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g664849-i12132-k…

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,476 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked for June

The Marianna is a good choice, have stayed there a couple of times, They have a good pool snack bar. We stay next door above the Sagittarius Restaurant and use the Marianna pool quite often. You have chosen a lovely time to go as well,

Lincs
Level Contributor
549 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked for June

Ooo thanks, I'll get reading.

I'll be interested to see how expensive food and drink is. We went to zante last yr, but this was before the massive Greek crisis.

Thanks marg001, fingers crossed!

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,272 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked for June

We stayed Marianna last june.Really nice room-e mail & ask for 3rd floor at the end & you'll have superb views of sunset.Large s'market 3 mins away.Rendezvous lovely bar with Colin (The Welshman) Enjoy!

preston
Level Contributor
206 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booked for June

Marianna used to be the hottest place on Kos, mainly because of a lack of air con, but after giving it a miss for years we went back last June and it's been transformed.The bar area is fab and all the improvements are certainly instantly noticeable.It has always been one of the cleanest appartment blocks around and now they've even installed tv in the rooms ! Great place to stay, we're back in June this year !

Mentioned in this post
Kos
Kos
Dodecanese, Greece
Lincs
Level Contributor
549 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booked for June

Thanks guys, you are really making me feel happy about booking these apartments. I nipped onto their website and I have to say the bar area does look pretty good.

Just hoping the prices for food and drink haven't sky rocketed since our greek hol last yr... otherwise we'll be sharing those delicious gyros... and who wants to share those with anyone?! grins

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booked for June

Hi there you will love tingaki our 4th time here we have been to argassie twice but i would much rather have tingaki great beach and very friendly resort last year when we were there the drinks prices were large beer was 3.50 euros and a gin/ tonic was 4.50 euros gordens make . a meals range from 8 to 18 euros for a main meal 18 been a steak on the other treads is says of all the best places to eat , we go last week of june for 2weeks staying at mythos, not been to marianna but have walked past and it looks nice and clean from the front happy hols.

Lincs
Level Contributor
549 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booked for June

Ooo goody thanks mort8

Lets hope prices are similar this year then eh!! doubtful.. but here's to hope!

As long as I can have a gyros and a mythos, I'm not too worried lol

Ooo should be hot hot hot for the last 2 weeks in June then... hope yours is a fab one

Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations