We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay in Tingaki, Kos

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to stay in Tingaki, Kos

We quite fancy Kos for a week at the end of May next year. We love Greece but this would be first time for us to Kos if we go. We'd really appreciate advice on good, clean, value for money, self catering apartments. There would just be myself and husband travelling, we like peace and quiet and just want relaxation from a holiday, especially when it is just for a week. We wouldn't want to spend any more than £375 per person for a self catering week going at the end of May.

Kaz

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best place to stay in Tingaki, Kos

hammerman, when going to tingaki we do go independently but are stuck on one or 2 dates to play with and manchester or birm airport, went last year paided 500 for flight for 2 people this year price at the min is 630 we also like to keep the price down so that we can have a few hols a year last year didnt book till march so price might go down a bit hes hopeing.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,195 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best place to stay in Tingaki, Kos

Thats the problem, being stuck with certain dates, suppose I'm blessed that way that I can take my holidays when I want, as long as not too many others already off on a date.

I am consantly looking and checking flights etc through the year so i get the best possible prices, I also do a lot of research about different places and never limit myself to one place.

You do find if you leave it too late and the seats sell then the price goes through the roof for the remaining seats.

I actually live in scotland, but my parents are still in London and so i often double a visit to them with a trip away, as very often flights from the capital are cheaper.

i have 3 airports to choose from locally, Glasgow, Prestwick & Edinburgh but if it works out cheaper then I may travel further. We left from Newcastle one year cos it worked out a lot cheaper, and that was with a hotel room for the night including parking, so its always worth checking those types of options, if you can travel but get a deal for a hotel including parking it can sometimes work out cheaper, especialyy if you are being quoted £500 for flights.

Hope you get the right deal for yourselves

God bless

13. Re: Best place to stay in Tingaki, Kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:40 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations