We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you keep your room on???

Which Tigaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Can you keep your room on???

Hi we are going Aquis Marine Resort And Waterpark Kos 19/09/2011 and wanted to know can you keep your room on as we do not leave till around 8pm and think you have to be out befor that?

Thanks H :0)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you keep your room on???

Hi there

Check out is usually around midday and that makes for a long wait for the transfer coach. I'm sure the hotel will make your room avilable for a few extra hours as long as it hasn't already been allocated to some soon-to-arrive visitors. if so, then you may have to move rooms as your room will need to be cleaned, or of course, if lots of people have asked to do the same, you may be unlucky. Best thing is to ask at reception as soon as you arrive and get your claim in. Most places charge around €20-30 for the privilege.

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,286 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you keep your room on???

Yep, agree with GB. Most places I've stayed in Kos have let us keep our room for a price.

Would sugest you try to tie it up fairly early in your holiday.

BOB.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you keep your room on???

I would even email them before you go, adding any other requests that you may have.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you keep your room on???

I am typing this while sat in my room at the Aquis Marine.

This morning I enquired about keeping my room until 6pm tomorrow instead of midday.

I was quoted €60...yes €60! For this privelage. Needless to say they can keep their room and I shall be keeping my €60.

The Russian receptionist even kept a straight face when she told us the price,but then again maybe it had something to do with the Botox or my English accent.

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,286 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you keep your room on???

I think they wanted you to settle thier national debt tweatee. LOL.

BOB...

preston
Level Contributor
203 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you keep your room on???

Bob's comment made me laugh !!!

7. Re: Can you keep your room on???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations