We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarkets in tingaki

Which Tigaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dunbartonshire
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
supermarkets in tingaki

can anyone tell me if there is asupermarket near akti dimmys?coming tomorrow thanks

Cairo
Level Contributor
575 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supermarkets in tingaki

Hi there

I hope you will read this before you fly out. I do not know where your accommodation is located exactly but there is a large Constantinos Supermarket across the road from the Sunset Hotel. The bus stop right in front and if you are planning to do a week's shopping is much cheaper than the mini-markets. Constantinos is open from Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. to late, perhaps 8 or 9 p.m.

There is a map posted at www.theokritostravel.gr and if you click on Tigiaki at the bottom of the main menu a small map of Tigiaki will be displayed so you can see where the Sunset Hotel is located.

Otherwise there is a well-stock larger mini-market located on the next the taxi rank, bus stop on the roundabout, if you only need to buy a few items because it is more expensive than the larger chains.

If you are planning to hire a car there is Lidl and the Champion Supermarket located on the main Kos/Kefalos road in the direction of Kos Town.

Happy Holidays.

Regards.

Kent
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: supermarkets in tingaki

Like Cleopatra I hope you see this before you go. As said the nearest one to Dimmis is the one at the roundabout. There are other small ones but it is probably the best minimarket in Tigaki. They sell fresh fruit and bread as well as the other basic groceries. The supermarket, Constantios is a bit further away and is in my opinion overpriced and touristy, we try to avoid it if we can.

s.wales
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: supermarkets in tingaki

There is a small supermarket next door to akti dimmys about 50 yards away enjoy your holidays

4. Re: supermarkets in tingaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:30 pm, July 15, 2010
Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,277 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: supermarkets in tingaki

In my opinion Champion and Lidl offer the the value for money, and a far better selection of food stuff etc. so if you intend to self cater, its worth going there.

As said by Cleopatra, you doneed to have transport to go to these supermarkets.

BOB.

6. Re: supermarkets in tingaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:38 am, January 12, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations