We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening weather in September

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
356 posts
141 reviews
Evening weather in September

Hi Off for our first visit in 2 weeks.Does it get chilly in the evenings please as normally go in June.

Many the is Jules

13 replies to this topic
Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Evening weather in September

I will be there in September as it is one of my favourite times of the year. You may need something to cover your arms and shoulders in the evening, either a cardi or light shawl

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
356 posts
141 reviews
2. Re: Evening weather in September

Super thank you

Northam, United...
Level Contributor
135 posts
1 review
3. Re: Evening weather in September

will be there myself in 10 days, go every year. personally have worn a cardi maybe once in the evenings,its usually still nice and warm especially in the main street. hope you love Tigaki as much as we do Enjoy

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,928 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Evening weather in September

I too will be there in September. I usually go out in the evening in short sleeve shirts and slacks. I take a light jumper, but never use it. Maybe one day though.

BOB.....

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
859 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: Evening weather in September

I take a light cardi or jacket if going up to Zia for the evening since it is at times cooler there. It seems as if many of us will be in Tigaki in September.

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Evening weather in September

............… It seems as if many of us will be in Tigaki in September.

Maybe we should wear badges. ;)

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
246 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: Evening weather in September

Only ever needed a cardigan in tingaki if the winds up in September, we are back 2 weeks today, seems a lot of people returning in September, maybe a tripadvisor reunion?

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,928 posts
38 reviews
8. Re: Evening weather in September

I'm the one with white hair with a hole in the back marg. Be there from the 10th.

BOB.....

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
18 reviews
9. Re: Evening weather in September

We are there from the 5th Bob, staying at the Marianna again this time as left it too late get into Sagittarius.

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,928 posts
38 reviews
10. Re: Evening weather in September

We're there from the 10th. Sorry you couldn't get Sagittarius, we tried too. Marianna is a good option too though. For the first time we've booked half board in "Sunshine Hotel Apartments". mainly because it's close to the beach and my wife doesn't get around so well as she used to. I usually have a scooter for the whole holiday but she won't get on the back of it nowadays. lol.

We will eat out a lot though, and we'll be At Sagittarius on the 17th, my wife's birthday. She wants to have the Chateaubriand that we had on her 70th last year, it was very good. Would be nice to meet you, you could turn up there on the 17th or make another arrangement if you like.

BOB.....

Reply to: Evening weather in September
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tigaki
Recent Conversations