We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Cabo Rojo

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
167 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Cabo Rojo

Hello,

Could anyone recommend a place to stay suitable for 2 young adults and an 11 month old baby, somewhere in southwestern corner of the island.

Trying to find either a private apartment or a hotel room with a kitchenette. I checked VRBO and googled other places, but it seems the choice is limited.

My budget is up to $120 per night.

Thanks!

mz

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Cabo Rojo

No kitchenette but check Boquemar or Bahia Salinas hotels or Mayaguez Holiday Inn ( paid $124 last month)

usa
Level Contributor
5,008 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Cabo Rojo

Your choices will be limited in that area since it is off the beaten track.

Try cyberrentals.com. Click on Caribbean and then page down to Puerto Rico and click on Cabo Rojo. It lists 34 accommodations. There is also a Parador on the road leading to the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse.

Rincon,PR
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Cabo Rojo

Hello MaciejZ,

You might find it to be easier to find a place in Rincon, and then do "Day Trips" from Rincon. Cabo Rojo is about 45 minutes from Rincon. If you are insterested in Rincon, have a look at:

www.rincon.org

www.rinconpr.com

www.surfrinconpr.com

www.rinconvacations.com

For a guide of Resturants in and around Rincon:

www.buenprovechorincon.com

Enjoy Puerto Rico to the fullest!

Rhode Island
Level Contributor
167 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Cabo Rojo

Thanks guys! It really helps!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
574 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation in Cabo Rojo

Google Villa Taina in Boqueron. They have nice cabanas and apartments.(I believe there are some listings on VRBO and Homeway.com. If you have a car it is perfect. I would choose a cabana there if the price is right.

6. Re: Accommodation in Cabo Rojo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, July 15, 2013