We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gili T in December

Which Gili Trawangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gili T in December

Hi everyone,

Just trying to book up a trip for myself (22) and my Mum because we want to have 2 weeks before Christmas away in Indonesia. However I'm just wondering where about anyone would recommend? We both want sunbathing and water, maybe even a chance to snorkel etc. And we wouldn't want to be too far from the party but opt out should we want to.

Any suggestions which area/beach/side of the island??

Budget wise under £1,000.

Denpasar
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gili T in December

You should try Bali - Gili Trawangan agents, they should be able to help you.

Couple months ago my trip was arranged by balitogiliislands.com. I emailed some agents at that time and balitogiliislands.com is the one who reply first. Oh yea, the other agents are renelva, reisen something and island promotion.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
771 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gili T in December

If staying for 2 weeks in Lombok, I would try to split my time with the south (Kuta, Tanjung Ann, Selong Belanak), the west (Gili Gede, Gili Nanggu, Gili Ringgit) & the north-west (Mataram, Batu Bolong, Senggigi, Mangsit, Gilis).

Senggigi & Gili Trawangan are the party areas, should you choose to partake and opt out.

3. Re: Gili T in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 24, 2014