We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceano Jambuluwuk Resort

Which Gili Trawangan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Oceano Jambuluwuk Resort

Hello,

We are two friends traveling around Asia in September. After we spend sometime in Bali we decided to visit Gili Trawangan. We book Oceano Jambuluwuk resort for 5 nights, but I can't any reviews about this hotel. Does anyone know anything about it? Is too remote? Can we easily get to restaurants in the evening? How is the beach like near the hotel? Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Chris

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceano Jambuluwuk Resort

Hey chris been to the gillis 3 times the accom u mention is new its not close to the action i suggest villa ombak bout 120 aus a night is quiet but close to the action nice pool at pearl beach next door 100000 2 drinks gets u use and couple of towels best food on island at pearl beach next door accom on the island ranges from 20 bucks up bout 70 to 120 are all not too bad depends wat ure looking for happy to assist furt

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceano Jambuluwuk Resort

Pretty new but not near action villa ombak prob better or black penny both bout 100 to 120 a night depends time of year

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
125 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oceano Jambuluwuk Resort

Hey chris been to the gillis 3 times the accom u mention is new its not close to the action i suggest villa ombak bout 120 aus a night is quiet but close to the action nice pool at pearl beach next door 100000 2 drinks gets u use and couple of towels best food on island at pearl beach next door accom on the island ranges from 20 bucks up bout 70 to 120 are all not too bad depends wat ure looking for happy to assist furt

London, United...
Level Contributor
66 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oceano Jambuluwuk Resort

Thank you guys!

I've got free cancelation in Oceano, so I might follow your advice and book somewhere close to action. I was tempted by the deal I found there, but when you go to the other side of the World few bugs more are worth it :)

5. Re: Oceano Jambuluwuk Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Gili Trawangan