We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from DPS to Gili and Villa Almarik info

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers from DPS to Gili and Villa Almarik info

I have just booked to stay on Gili T for a couple of nights while we are in Bali next month.

Can anyone suggest the best option to travel there. We will be staying in Senur before going to Gili

Where do the fast boats leave from? Do we have to travel far by car before getting onto the boat? Just trying to decide whether it will be quicker to fly and get a taxi and speed boat or go from Denpasar.

We are staying at the Villa Almarik Resort.

Does any one have any opinions on this resort?

Thank you

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transfers from DPS to Gili and Villa Almarik info

Sky-Aviation are OK now and they are also showing seats.

Rp250,000 Promo rate on both 23 and 25 March.

Hope this assists.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Transfers from DPS to Gili and Villa Almarik info

Thanks again J_HURCULES.

It must be something on my computer that is stopping me from seeing the available flights. I am not sure how to clear the caches though. I have just had a look on my laptop and the available fares came up.

Thank you for showing me the link about the near sinking of the fast boat. It has just confirmed my decision :-)

13. Re: Transfers from DPS to Gili and Villa Almarik info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Gili Trawangan