We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanur to Gili T - fast boat

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sanur to Gili T - fast boat

Hi

Can someone recommend a fast boat service to Gili T?

I have looked at deals including a transfer pick up from our hotel in Sanur to the harbour but the price seems high. Would it be easier to get a taxi to the harbour ourselves?

We are hoping to travel to Ubud after staying at Gili T..

Any help/tips much appreciated, finding it all a bit daunting!

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Lombok, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Ubud
Ubud
Bali, Indonesia
Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanur to Gili T - fast boat

I would suggest Gili Cat. Used them in April 2011 from Padang Bai to Gili T. Travelled with two young children. First time on fast boat. They were reliable and very good. Dropped off at the jetty which was a plus having two kids and luggages!! We had a good trip.

Mentioned in this post
Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Lombok, Indonesia
Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanur to Gili T - fast boat

I would suggest Gili Cat. Used them in April 2011 from Padang Bai to Gili T. Travelled with two young children. First time on fast boat. They were reliable and very good. Dropped off at the jetty which was a plus having two kids and luggages!! We had a good trip.

Mentioned in this post
Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Lombok, Indonesia
darwin
Level Contributor
4 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanur to Gili T - fast boat

Thanks for that , We are trying to organise a trip early next year and I have been trying to figure out what to do. I don't particularly want to catch a flight to Lombok and as our flight gets in at about 0530 I am going to try to just catch a boat across that morning to Gili T. I am hoping that Gili Cat pick up at airport. Glad to hear that you thought they were reliable ... I now have decided to us them . Thanks again

Mentioned in this post
Lombok
Lombok
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Lombok, Indonesia
4. Re: Sanur to Gili T - fast boat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, October 04, 2012