We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomadation for three in gili t

Kadina, Australia
Level Contributor
878 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
accomadation for three in gili t

hi

we are looking for accomadation for three people. (sharing a room to save cash) on gili t

so far we have looked at hotel vila ombak, the beach house, scallywags and ko ko mo resort.

which of these are best fro three people wanting mid range prices, close to the action, good snorkling, nice pool and great food?

we like to stay in deffernt places when travelling (not just you arverage hotel the same as being home) something with indonesian charm to it. also i love the idea of the semi open bathrooms.

thanks for you help any recomendations are greatly appreciated. i posted this on the lombok forum about a month ago and had no reply so hopefully you guys will have something for me lol

Bali, Indonesia
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: accomadation for three in gili t

All properties you mentioned are very good options. Rates will depend on time of year you are traveling to some extent. Suggest find out more about each via direct contcat. Also consider mode of transport to and from island. Plenty of threads here about fast boats and transfers from Lombok mainland.

Travel safe and enjoy.

2. Re: accomadation for three in gili t

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:55 pm, July 18, 2011
Kadina, Australia
Level Contributor
878 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accomadation for three in gili t

thanks guys, we are yet to book anything, we plan to go june/july 2012 how far in advance would you suggest booking for the places mentioned.

London
Level Contributor
3 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accomadation for three in gili t

Hello

I would recommend Gili Hideaway as the rooms are cheap and basic and very much like Indonesian living. It has a pool, outdoor bathrooms and some amazing breakfasts! If you are planning on going June/July I would book now, most places don't ask for a deposit, its pay on arrival.

Plus if you are not happy with a place don't feel as though you are stuck there you can move on.

I took fast boat from Bali it took 3 hours as we lost a propeller along the way. I get seasick and found this journey quite long and the sea was very choppy. This was January though so weather might be better in June.

Its quicker to go from Lombok if you can fly into there.

Plenty of good snorkeling on the island, one of the best places I've ever been to.

Have fun!

Kadina, Australia
Level Contributor
878 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accomadation for three in gili t

thanks very much, i will go have a look at the place you have mentioned it sounds great. we plan to fly to lombok from bali then get a boat

6. Re: accomadation for three in gili t

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 20, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Gili Trawangan