We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calm water in July?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
860 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Calm water in July?

I will be going to gilis trawangan next July. I would like to know if i can expect the trip to gilis from benoa harbour to be calm, rough or otherwise? If it is rough i will be going from lombok. Thanks

Lombok, Indonesia
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calm water in July?

If you have a read across the forums you may see a lot of useful feedback on the quality and standards of service currently available for the 'fastboat' services. You may then consider it is more expedient to use one of the air services that link Bali and Lombok. Have a look through the West Nusa Tenggara forums.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Lombok
Lombok
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
2. Re: Calm water in July?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 16, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Gili Trawangan