We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

steaks

Which Es Canar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Topic
steaks

we are going to be staying in the es cana apartments from next Monday so can anyone recommend a place that does good steaks please.

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
426 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: steaks

Mirandas on the sea front do the most amazing fillet for 21 euros

shropshire uk
Level Contributor
426 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: steaks

Is that the Escana playa apartments?? If so they are lovely we great sea views

england
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: steaks

yes it is those apartments, first time to Ibiza. thanks for the info about Mirandas, we will have to go there.

Bradford, United...
Destination Expert
for Es Canar
Level Contributor
866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: steaks

In September I had a great fillet steak at Los Jaros, it is Spanish owned and down the little side road between the Apache and Perla bar.

Also Las Arenas on the corner opposite the little harbour is a good restaurant serving excellent food, including steaks.

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: steaks

i have a good one at the mar vent

england
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: steaks

I am getting hungry now, just hope i can get rid of my cold before Monday.Thanks for the info. everyone.

pauline

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
80 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: steaks

I would agree with earlier comment re Miranda's. We have just got back today and had 3 perfect meals in Miranda's. However, I would just say that it is getting very quiet now but think they will still be open but don't leave it too late in the evening. Regarding the Mar Vent, we ate there last night and it was terrible. Again, could just be that it is the end of the season! III

uk
Level Contributor
324 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: steaks

the reviews for moes give good reviews for fillet steak,las arenas is good also.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
80 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: steaks

Forgot to mention on previous post that we also stayed at the Es Cana Playa apartments. Had a one bedroom on the 3rd floor with the most amazing sea view and huge balcony. It was really clean and comfortable.

uk
Level Contributor
324 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: steaks

surprised about bad reviews at the marvent,weve been at the end of season loads and have never had a problem.off next saturday,will report back.

Get answers to your questions about Es Canar