We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Treat

Sheffield
Level Contributor
11 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday Treat

Hello

We are in Es Canar in Mid August and while we are away it is my partners Birthday.

I would like to surprise him with a Birthday treat on the day, he is a young 40 year old, does anyone have any ideas for what I could do please?

Something like a nice trip or place to have a special Birthday cocktail maybe.

Any suggestions would be much appreciate.

Thank you :-)

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday Treat

maybe take him to bambuddha grove for dinner?

that's the closest place that's memorable i think, other than the standard beach bars etc. in the area.....

it will probably cost around €30-40 per head plus the taxi......

will try and think of some other options for you - how much would you like to spend?

b.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday Treat

Parasail over San An bay at sunset?..... http://www.digitalibiza.com/parasailing/

Consider bringing him to Pacha Restaurant on a Tuesday night for dinner around 10.30pm.

Afterwards you will receive free entry into the club where the "Flower Power" night is held. Its all 70's,80's,90's music, Disco, Reggae, rock and a great mix of people over 40 and where you can connect with your inner hippy.

I have even heard it whispered that MM is bringing Mrs Mouse there soon to celebrate a special occasion :-)

Edited: 6:19 am, July 08, 2010
ibiza
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday Treat

flower power is definitely good for a laugh but who says he wants to find over 40's?

although they do say that life begins at 40 don't they......

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday Treat

also don't forget that flower power is only on alternate tuesdays.

you don't want to pick the wrong one - that dreadful modern music all sounds the same doesn't it......

Sheffield
Level Contributor
11 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday Treat

Hiya

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I have had a look at the website for Bambuddha Grove and it looks really interesting. Have you been? What did you think?

The sunset paragliding is a nice idea too because I want to try and make the whole day special. So any for suggestions for something to do in the day would be appreciated also.

The night at Club Pacha sounds good but it is a shame it is not on his actual Birthday.

Do you know of any special bars with in an accessible distance of Es Canar for a nice cocktail before we eat?

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Birthday Treat

I think Flower Power could be Thursdays this year..........I will check and see.

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Birthday Treat

Flower power is alternate Tuesdays at Pacha......

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Birthday Treat

Caz - the cocktail bar at Bambuddha is great anyway so maybe you should just make a night of it there???

I've been plenty of times, love to treat myself to dinner at Bambuddha and their halloween party is legendary....

Enjoy.

B

Sheffield
Level Contributor
11 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Birthday Treat

Hi again

Could I ask one more question please?

Would you suggest making a reservation for Bambuddha or is it okay just to turn up?

Thanks

Caroline

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Birthday Treat

Yes, its considered good manners to reserve a table in Ibiza, especially at the better restaurants, but they will always accept you if you turn up unannounced.

Get answers to your questions about Es Canar
Recent Conversations