We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Woking, Surrey
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Hi,

Would like to go there with my husband and my child of 7.

I am always concern about the distances because of the kid.

So I would like to know if there is enough restaurants to choose from in a circle of 300m from the hotel, as we don't want to go 1/2 board?

Is the beach near the hotel? Is there a proper resort where we can wonder around and shop and see things in the evening?

Thanks.

Letty

manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Sorry, I can't help you with Archaravi having never visited there.

jersey,Channel Isles
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Acharavi has a waterpark , lots of restaurants and is very near to Kassiopi for boat trips etc and within walking distance of Roda and a short bus trip away from Sidari so plenty to do.

Mentioned in this post
Acharavi
Acharavi
Corfu, Greece
Kassiopi
Kassiopi
1,884 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Roda
Roda
Corfu, Greece
Sidari
Sidari
Corfu, Greece
jersey,Channel Isles
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

If booking with Thomson why not have a look at Kaloudis Vilage in Arillas as that would be perfect for you. Plenty of tavernas, a few bars, long sandy beach and a great place for families.

Dorset, United...
Level Contributor
1,457 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

I have stayed here and can recommend it:

http://www.houmis.com/

Woking, Surrey
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Hmm!!

Can't find what I want.

Hotels of our choice seem to take only booking threw Thomson, and they are either already fully booked (according to Thomson website) or they are free but they do half board which we don't want.

Another question:

Between Agios Georgios, San Stefanos and Arillas, which resort is the more "alive"?

Mentioned in this post
Agios Georgios Beach
Agios Georgios Beach
748 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Hi letty, out of the three resorts then I think Sans Stefanos is more alive regarding more choices of lovely/friendly taverna's and a very good atmosphere especially of an evening. It is a relaxing resort but has a little more going on than the other two resorts, also the wide sandy beach in Sans Stefanos is much nicer than the beach in Arillas and you had pointed out in one of your other postings that the beach was an important part of your holiday. Agios georgios does have a lovely beach too but we felt that the resort lacked atmosphere in the evening with none of the Greek dancing that you find in Sans Stefanos.

17. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 pm, May 09, 2013
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
Level Contributor
903 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

Agios Georgios is a lovely peaceful resort and ideal for spending quality time together as a family.

The following newly built villa is only 30 metres from the sea and available for rent.

http://www.villasporto.iowners.net/

The Greek owners are good friends of mine therefore do not hesitate to contact me via this page or pm if you require further information.

Mentioned in this post
Agios Georgios Beach
Agios Georgios Beach
748 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
19. Re: Hotel Costas Golden Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agios Georgios