We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question to Danny Kay on ibiza shuttle services

1 post
Save Topic
Question to Danny Kay on ibiza shuttle services

Hi Danny, you have written your recommendation for Rodrigo's ibizabus transfer services. I have contacted him tonight, but if he cannot accommodate me, is there any other transfer service that comes in second to Rodrigo?

Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question to Danny Kay on ibiza shuttle services

not sure of any that I can stand behind that are fully licensed and insured like Rodrigo. I prefer to meet them in person to check out their offices etc. There are a lot of pirate operators in Ibiza so be careful who you book with. Sorry I cannot help you on this, maybe some other poster could suggest somebody.....once i am happy with a service i prefer to stick with it.

Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,609 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question to Danny Kay on ibiza shuttle services

Difficult to find a reliable shuttle service in Ibiza.

Every one provided by the booking service I have used never turns up.

Noticed a Sunday Times correspondant was staying at the Ushuaia ibiza Beach Hotel as their guest for a P R piece two weeks ago. His stay did not get off to a good start as the shuttle, surprise surprise did not turn up, there again what do you expect when your only paying £8545 a night (yes pounds not euro's).

Always wait 5 minutes for my shuttle and then jump in a taxi, last year shuttle company rang 90 minutes after we arrived in the hotel, asking where we were. No surprise they did not turn up for the return to airport.

Fortunately hotel price was the cheapest I could find, just took the shuttle as in the overall price the brokers offered.

When you are within 45 minutes from the airport anywhere in Ibiza and half this time in the majority of holiday resorts, you dont want to be 15 minutes waiting for a shuttle, when taxis waiting for you.

3. Re: Question to Danny Kay on ibiza shuttle services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ibiza Town