We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza

Which Ibiza Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
5 posts
Ibiza

Is Ibiza actually really good??? Because what i've heard from people it is supposed to be awesome, i just want to hear your views???

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
1. Re: Ibiza

Good for who ?

I guess San An is good for young beer monsters and the rest of the resorts are good for families and the more mature people .

Level Contributor
130 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Ibiza

It's awesome

London, United...
5 posts
3. Re: Ibiza

im a beer monster haha

Edited: 5:57 pm, December 17, 2012
Ibiza
Level Contributor
61 posts
4. Re: Ibiza

Its good, its awesome, its everything you want it to be and more...

Islamabad, Pakistan
7 posts
5. Re: Ibiza

Hello Every one.. I am going Ibiza on 31st December.. as i am travelling alone.. it will be great to find someone from Ibiza or travelling to Ibiza for new year.

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
791 posts
45 reviews
6. Re: Ibiza

i loved ibiza !! and also ios greek island top 2 places to party

Surrey
7 posts
7. Re: Ibiza

If your into Clubbing it is the best place to go, I mean a place with the largest club in the world (official-ibiza.co.uk/club-review-privilege/) has to be pretty reasonable rite?

But the island isn't just about clubs, some fantastic beaches etc to see too

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: Ibiza

Hi

Just read your response. Would love to find out more about your experience. My friend and I will in Ibiza in August and would like to know more about what there is to see on the Island. Where do you recommend staying? And any 'must see' 'do's ?

Cheers

Rose

Ibiza, Spain
Level Contributor
4 posts
34 reviews
9. Re: Ibiza

I'm from Ibiza and I recommend you to visit this beautiful island. Ibiza is the place to be this summer season, the best discos around the world, nices beaches, culture and so on! Don't hesitate to ask more information,

Best regards

Columbia MO
Level Contributor
56 posts
6 reviews
10. Re: Ibiza

My wife and i went to Ibiza last September, and it was amazing! We stayed in playa den bossa which I suggest if you are older then 25. I was kind of skeptical after hearing all the great reviews! Didn't think it could live up to the hype and boy was I wrong! It surpassed everything and truly still is a magical isle!!! Bossa is the best because you can have the craziness and the chill both. It's really up to you!