We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet but central hotel?

Which Ibiza Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
68 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Quiet but central hotel?

Hello,

I'm planning to go to Ibiza for a few nights in July. Would like to be close to the party scene, on the beach as well, but also have a hotel where you can get a good nights sleep. I have read reviews about hotels in figueretas where guests could not sleep properly due to noise outside.

Can anyone recommend a good place?

falkirk scotland
Level Contributor
169 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quiet but central hotel?

if its figuretas you fancy going to,there is a small hotel called levant you could try,i think its local people that own it, we have had nice meals there and found it to be really relaxing and that was in late july. hope this helps

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quiet but central hotel?

that's probably specific advice for certain hotels - there are several on the coast in figueretas and i would imagine they would be very quiet.

might be worth looking at the far south end of playa den bossa - several nice hotels there and that end of the beach is quiet....

3. Re: Quiet but central hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, September 05, 2010