We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ibiza Rural Villas

Cardiff
3 posts
Save Topic
Ibiza Rural Villas

Hi

I'm really concerned as we've booked a villa through Ibiza Rural Villas for this August and have so far paid 50% of the cost. I'm due to pay the remaining 50% soon but am reluctant to do so as I've tried contacting them by email, landline phone, mobile and text and have had no response at all.

Is this a legitimate company please? I'm really worried that our family holiday won't be going ahead.

Many thanks for your responses please.

5 replies to this topic
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ibiza Rural Villas

Hi Wendy,

Was just wondering if you used Ibiza Rural villas after all? Im planning to book a holiday with them but having the same doubts. Would be great to hear back from you to see if they are a legit company?

Thanks so much

Cardiff
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ibiza Rural Villas

Yes we did book with them and we had a fabulous time. The villa was exactly as pictured on their website. The staff were very helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Hope this helps you make your decision.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ibiza Rural Villas

Hi Wendy,

Thanks so much for replying! Yes it really helped and put my mind at ease. Will be booking with them now!

Thanks again

Cardiff
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ibiza Rural Villas

Enjoy your holiday.

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
4,140 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ibiza Rural Villas

want to tell us why they didn't respond to your communications with them?

mm

Edited: 1:13 am, November 21, 2017
Reply to: Ibiza Rural Villas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted