We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

Which S'illot hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

Hi, guys!

I need advice about public transport or shuttle bus from airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot).

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Den

m/cr
Level Contributor
65 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

shuttle bus will cost between £12 and £15 return to playamar depending on which site you book.it usually takes about 1 hour to get there depending on drop offs on the way.

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

Thanks!

I`ve found shuttle bus on thebeach . com

chester
Level Contributor
4 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

Hi how did you transfers go with on the beach ? going to s'illot in July and looking for transfers but we will be arriving late and with 3 children so im a bit dubious but booked car hire last year but didn't use the car when there, thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

For a family of 5 including 3 children especially arriving late in the evening at PMI I strongly recommend a taxi.It doesn't need to be pre-ordered.At the head of the taxi rank the head honcho will sort out an appropriately sized taxi for you.Defo not worth hiring a car in July if it is not going to be used for other than hotel/airport transfers.

If you want a pre-ordered private shuttle where the driver meets you in Arrivals get a quote from Galitrans or Janerbus.You will be almost in S'Illot by the time you would have been getting into a hire car anyway.

lancashire
Level Contributor
51 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

i got a private transfer with balaeric transfers for 180euro return for 6 inc child seats.they have been excellent and very helpful and u dont pay till u gt there.u could b on thm shuttles hours believe me!

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

Haw much to pay

StAlbans
Level Contributor
12 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

70 euro each for taxi so I booked a hire car only 35 Euro for the 4 days so saved a lot.

8. Re: From airport Majorca (Palma) to Playamar Hotel (S`illot)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about S'illot
Recent Conversations