We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi fi

Which Skala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berkshire
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi fi

Anyone know if there is free wifi at the Anassa? Thanks

Wiltshire, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi fi

No it's €1 per half hour. Although I was able to pick the free wifi up from 9 muses next door if I sat in the right place in the bar! There are plenty of places in skala offering free wifi too.

chatham uk
Level Contributor
69 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi fi

I've recently asked the question about free Wifi in Skala on another forum and I'm told that it's becoming more popular everywhere. I was told that Metaxis bar, the Pines, Veto Bar among others now have it. We're staying at The Makis Hotel in June and I'm hoping I'll be able to get some free Wifi nearby.

Chorley
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi fi

Nearly every bar / restaurant has free wifi

Level Contributor
199 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi fi

Hi, I was in Skala last month and popped into the Makis from the beach for a drink. They definitely have free wi fi. Have a great holiday :)

Level Contributor
199 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi fi

Hi, I was in Skala last month and popped into the Makis from the beach for a drink. They definitely have free wi fi. Have a great holiday :)

Edited: 2:59 pm, June 09, 2013
Bristol
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wifi fi

That's good to hear, thank you Lozzinge, travelling 20 June to stay in Makis for our first time in Kefalonia, can keep in touch with my two daughters...not that they mind, think I miss them more than they miss me! lol! x

Berkshire
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wifi fi

Just a quick update to say that there is no charge for wifi at the Anassa if you have a smartphone - just ask at the bar or reception for the login I'd and password

Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
664 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wifi fi

The Pikiona bar just along the way from the Anassa also has free wifi. It's a pool bar which has been upgraded over the winter and is now very smart with extra outside dining area. I had a nice lunch there a few days ago. It's a place where you can use their sun loungers, pool and wifi free of charge if you buy a drink or a meal.

essex england
Level Contributor
74 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wifi fi

Hi, I'm a bit new to the world of iPads as not had mine long. We're staying at the Anassa Hotel next May. Will I still be able to get the id and password and use the free wifi there on my iPad too? Another poster said you could do it with smartphones and I wondered if the same applied to iPads. Thanks.

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
501 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wifi fi

Yes, you will be able to use your IPad in Scala.

When you switch on your Ipad go settings.

Then to WIFI

You will then see various Wifi's which are available in the surrounding area. The Anassa's wil

certainly be something like their name

Ask the hotel for their WIFI code & enter it.

Your Ipad will hold the code so you will only have to enter it once.

Have fun!

Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations