We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

Cheshire England
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

Hi

Thinkng of booking a holiday for September 2013 at the Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia any comments on the hotel and area would be appreciated.

Thanks

1. Re: Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, January 27, 2013
Edited: 2:17 pm, January 27, 2013
2. Re: Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Lichfield
Level Contributor
117 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

Hi.

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Tesoro Blu in September 2012 and it was fantastic, so much so that we'll probably be back in September this year. As the previous poster says, spend an hour or so scrolling through the reviews and you'll get an idea of how good it is. Certainly thouroughly recommended by me, and the weather in early September was perfect aswell.

Pay no attention to the people who complain about the walk into Skala either, it's 10 minutes and is nice after dinner to grab a few drinks in Skala itself.

4. Re: Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

Lichfield
Level Contributor
117 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

We thought so too. We had imagined it to be much further, but once you get to the Del Acqua it's nice to walk along the bars/restaurants. I must confess that we rarely got past Pikionas after the first night. It was always really nice and quiet, apart from the Saturday night when they had entertainment on. We sat outside every other night and I imagine made a decent-sized dent into their Rose stocks!

Birtley, United...
Level Contributor
362 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

We have booked to go end of June 2013, it will be our first visit to Skala, have gone to paphos in Cyprus for the last 12 years but fancied a change.

I can't wait.

Lichfield
Level Contributor
117 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

You'll have a brilliant time. We opted for somewhere different this year in the end (The Island Hotel in Gouves, Crete) but we will definitely be back to the Tesoro Blu at some point in the future.

8. Re: Tesoro Blu Hotel skala kefalonia Greece

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Skala