We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out in lassi kefalonia

Which Skala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southport
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Eating out in lassi kefalonia

Hi there im going away for a week to lassi next year at the end of june and we are family of 4 (2 children and 2 adults). Im worrying about how much english pounds i should take with me as this is our 1st holiday abroad all together and we will be eating out each and every evening as we are self catering. im thinking of taking 900 english pounds, will this be enough? many thanks Tx

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating out in lassi kefalonia

Hi

We were in lassi in August also a family of 4 and our evening meals with starters for the adults, 2 adult mains and 2 kids mains, wine and water and juice for the kids came to between 45 and 55 euros

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating out in lassi kefalonia

Hi there

My wife and I work on about €100 per day and although we're not extravagant, we don't scrimp either. We find that's more than adequate for however many days you go for and includes a few days car hire, bus fares, entrance to various sites, evening meals, a few beers each night, and all incidentals. Bear in mind that in late June you will almost certainly need the air-conditioning and if the accommodation doesn't include it in it's price, you will need to pay the owners for it, typically about €50 per week, per unit. You might also need to pay for the safety deposit box in your room, about €10 per week.

Nine hundred quid at today's exchange rates is about €1,100 ( €157 per day) so you should be fine.

southport
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating out in lassi kefalonia

hi there thank u guys for the replies, very helpful as i know now that this will be enough and not going to be short on funds:) just roll on next June !!

4. Re: Eating out in lassi kefalonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Skala
Recent Conversations