We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia

Can anyone give an update on the work at thehotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia. We are considering a stay in early September. Whist the hotel looks like it going to be amazing only reservation is the competion and bedding in time require to be fully up to speed.

South West
Level Contributor
54 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia

There is a very long thread already on trip advisor (33 pages) - detailing the developments to date. It is due to be complete 19th June, but the hotel is still not finished - so who knows... I would have thought by September it will be complete - I am due to go 28th June. There are links on the other post on pictures taken in May 2011.

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia

Thanks just found the longest trail I ever seen. I think I'm getting the idea that things are not well for an grand on time opening. Looks like it will be superb and by September I'd hope even the v relax people of Greece will of got up to speed.

lancaster
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia

We are leaving tomorrow (18th August), we are nornally quite difficult to please when we go on holiday, however.... we are reluctant to advertise this wonderful hotel as we want to come back again and again and don't want too many people to know about it.

The contemporary design of Tesoro Blu is amazing and whilst it may not suit traditionalists, we found it impossible to fault.

The bar, restaurant food, bedrooms are fantastic is chilled and relaxing, the infinity design pool that overlooks the sea gives the impression that the pool continues into the sea.

Mike and Angela (the owners) are wonderful hosts and nothing is too much trouble, they are always around and instantly resolve anything that maybe troubling you.

For those of you worried that Tesoro blu may not be completed, please do not worry, at the time of writing everything is complete apart from 3 suite guestrooms for next year (that will be amazing with their own private swimming pool ) and during our weeks stay we were unaware of the work to complete these as every care has been taken to ensure it did not impose on the guests stay.

The hotel is ultra modern with fine clean lines, with incredibly tasteful decor and this wonderfully high standard is continued through every detail from the buildings to the cultery!

Mike and Angela have done a lovely job selecting the staff all of whom are lovely people and have been highly trained in customer service and no request is too much trouble.

This is their first year and our only concern is that they maybe so fully booked next year that we won't be able to return!

Tracey and Nick

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia

Just got back from two weeks there. We agree with everything Tracey and Nick say. We'll be going back.

Can't wait for it to be listed on Tripadvisor so we can do a proper review.

ske
SUSSEX
Level Contributor
992 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia

It is listed -

tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g664630-d2149113…

6. Re: Hotel Tesoro Blu Skala Kefalonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, October 04, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Skala