We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Paspalis

London
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Paspalis

Can anyone help we are going to the Paspalis end June and was wondering what kind of fridge they have in the rooms, their website states a small freeze??? I will be bringing a kettle as I cannot do without my cups of tea while I am in the hotel room getting ready to go out etc. and need to know if we can store water, milk, juices etc. what sort of size is the fridge?

We have read good reports about this hotel and the Island and are really looking forward to our first visit to Kefalonia. I have been reading this forum and following it since last year and have finally took the plunge. Thanks to all who answered any questions I asked in the past.

We are going back to our favourite place Parga end August and hope we love this holiday as much - I am sure we will.

Any answers would be appreciated about the fridge

Thanks Jo Jo

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
881 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Paspalis

Hi jojojo

We stayed in the Paspalis last October and had a great time. We love Parga also.

The fridge in our room was a half size larder fridge. There was room for large bottles of coke and a couple of bottles of water, fruit etc so you should have no problem.

I did read somewhere on one of the forums before we went that they are not impressed if you get out your own kettle etc so maybe hide it. Maybe someone else can throw some light on this as we never took a kettle. There's unlimited drinks of tea at breakfast by the way.

The Paspalis is in a great location, the food is fab and we really enjoyed it. Hope you do too.

Yiamass, Jean

London
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Paspalis

Hi Selebian thanks for your reply. That has sorted out the fridge size. I will take your advice and hide the kettle!! I know it sounds a bit silly but I do really love my tea so will definitely have to have a kettle, it is my fix!!! Glad you enjoyed it, we are looking forward to it, but also looking forward to my favourite place Parga end August. Glad you like Parga also, there is nothing to dislike about it.

Many thanks

Jo Jo

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,436 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Paspalis

We are going there later this year as well. If they do not have kettles then I am hoping they at least have a saucepan to boil water. If not I will have to take a kettle also.

London
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Paspalis

Hi Marg001, no as it is a hotel there is no kitchen tools etc. just a room and bathroom. So we will need to take small travel kettle, couple of mugs/cups which can be left or thrown away a spoon and I suppose either take your teabags with you or buy them there. But if you are like me I have to have my tea especially in the afternoon when I come back from the beach/pool and spend a little while getting ready to go out in the evening. Some B&B's do still have small kitchen amenities but this one does not, so make sure you take your travel kettle, and hide it after you have used it!!!!! lol

Jo Jo

Tenterden, United...
Level Contributor
2,436 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Paspalis

Thanks so much for that info Jojo. I would be in total withdrawal if I couldn't have my cuppa. I will raise my cup to you when I have my first one.

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
881 posts
270 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Paspalis

You are right Jojo. All you get is 2 glasses (for doing your teeth) and they leave the same ones all week! Suited us as first thing we do is get a bottle of bacardi and some coke - that is our fix while we are getting ready!

The milk they use in the taverna is skimmed I think so buy your own!

The pool is great though and the staff are nice and friendly.

Yiamass, Jean

London
Level Contributor
1,463 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Paspalis

Jean, I think I will have to use the 2 glasses for my vodka or even my wine!! of course in between my tea of course!! lol

marg001 - glad I could be of some help re kettle and kitchen (or lack of kitchen!!!) I cannot wait roll on end June.

Jo Jo

8. Re: Hotel Paspalis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Skala