We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resort at siquijor

jonkoping
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
resort at siquijor

I have sent several mail to coralcay resort but no one answer my mail! Are the resort closed? or have they changed mail adress?

If I not can contact them which resort is a good choice instead of coralcay??

Goran

Pomeroy, Washington
Level Contributor
537 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: resort at siquijor

I've had trouble getting responses to emails in the Philippines at times. Give them a call. From the website...

(63) 919-269-1269

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
33 reviews
2. Re: resort at siquijor

I had the same trouble with Villa Marmarine in Siquijor, so stayed at Charisma Beach Resort instead - which I can highly recommend.

http://www.charismabeachresort.com/

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,085 posts
2,243 reviews
3. Re: resort at siquijor

Try coco grove resort.fantastic resort.

Tommo

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
4. Re: resort at siquijor

Stay at Coco Grove Resort, its the best on the island. We stayed there last Christmas and are going again this April. You will definitely get a reply if you email them.

Pomeroy, Washington
Level Contributor
537 posts
37 reviews
5. Re: resort at siquijor

If you are looking for a quiet, romantic retreat...Check out the Firefly Cove Resort. My wife and I loved it.

6. Re: resort at siquijor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 04, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Siquijor Island