We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lady elliot seair tickets expense

Beijing
8 posts
Save Topic
lady elliot seair tickets expense

I want to plan 3 days trip from Sydney to Lady elliot island. And I got many details from its official homepage. But I still can not understand the flight tickets expenses from Hervey Bay to the island. The round trip tickets per person is $248 or single ticket per person is $248? appreciate who has the experiences could explain this to me. Or share some tips for tickets budget saving. thank you very much

Gold Coast
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: lady elliot seair tickets expense

Hello there

The cost is $248 per person return. You cannot get a one way ticket as the airservice is the only method of travel to and from the Island.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Edited: 2:15 am, March 20, 2010
escellentcall
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: lady elliot seair tickets expense

I will be going to Lady Elliot/Fraser for 2 nights each in early August, 2010. I have had a lot of confusion about the cost. The Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort was running a special, with 2 nights at a reef room and 2 night at Kingfisher Hotel room for AU $1023. That expired 3/31/10. Now I am told by LE resort that there is no special: the "package" rate is AU $1211 per person (assuming you book for 2 people). Costs include roundtrip flights to /from Hervey Bay and barge to/from Fraser.

I tried to add up the costs of simply booking each item separately. (LE island reef room 2 nights: $236 x 2; Roundtip flight $254 from Hervey (as of 4/1/10); Roundtrip barge $60 from Hervey; two nights Kingfisher $208) This comes to AU$994 per person. I was also confused about the flight price. The flight price is difficult to follow. The "return overflight" I assume means that the price is a roundtrip ticket. I have sent several e-mails to the LE Island Resort and I still can't figure out why it is less expensive to book each item separately.

3. Re: lady elliot seair tickets expense

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Lady Elliot Island