We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Malaga to Seville, stopping off in Ardales

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling from Malaga to Seville, stopping off in Ardales

Hi people of TA. I am an absolute fanatic of Andalucía and have been to many places but alone and by train and bus. Now last September I travelled from Malaga train station to El Chorro and walked for many miles through the Ardales National park and walked way past the man made lakes until I came across the turquoise lakes about 8km from El Chorro. But now I have my son and I want to take him past those lakes by car, and up to the rail station at El Chorro and the Camino Del Rey. Please advise which is the best route leaving Fuengirola. I am in Malaga at the end of this month..Thank You very much

Edited: 6:15 pm, April 09, 2013
3 replies to this topic
1. Re: Travelling from Malaga to Seville, stopping off in Ardales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:40 pm, March 09, 2016

2. Re: Travelling from Malaga to Seville, stopping off in Ardales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:40 pm, March 09, 2016
Edited: 4:40 pm, March 09, 2016

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,245 posts
3,585 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling from Malaga to Seville, stopping off in Ardales

I would use Google Maps to plot my trip.

Reply to: Travelling from Malaga to Seville, stopping off in Ardales
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ardales