We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Monsovanh Guesthouse

Zurrieq, Malta
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Monsovanh Guesthouse

We're travelling from Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang and of course stopping for one night in Pakbeng. Read good reviews on Monsovanh Guesthouse but can't find a way how to book it online. Any help ?? Do I have to go through a travel agent?

Thanks

Roberta

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang Province, Laos
5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Booking Monsovanh Guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:30 am, November 16, 2013

CHILOE
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Monsovanh Guesthouse

Hello, doesn´t Nagi of the Mekong provide for sleeping in Pakbeng?

thank´s for the information

CHILOE
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Monsovanh Guesthouse

Hello, I understood that Nagi of Mekong provided lodging in Pakbeng. Is that correct?

Thank you

CHILOE
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Monsovanh Guesthouse

Hello, doesn´t Nagi of the Mekong provide for sleeping in Pakbeng?

thank´s for the information

Calgary, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Monsovanh Guesthouse

Hello: I stayed in Pak Beng in March and April of this year. I stayed at 3 guesthouses and the one I enjoyed the most was Donevilasack. Good sized rooms, hot water, good bedding and a view from a balcony of the Mekong valley. The price was very resonable. I made friends with the owners and made contact with last everning by phone as I am coming back to visit The phone # is 011-856-081-212-315. It is best to phone in the morning and ask for C or Ton as they speak a little english. It is very hard to find english speaking people to any degree, they will also pick you up from the boat. It is not hard to fihd rms. in Pak Beng as there are always people waiting at the boat landing trying to get you to stay at their guest house's. Good luck, I did not have any problem finding a rm but maybe it is different in Dec

Glenn

Reply to: Booking Monsovanh Guesthouse
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted