We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report

Which Moalboal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report

I actually wonder should I post this trip report with all the gloomy news around Philippines. I hope this serve a little distraction from all those bad news.

A very short trip report about my recent trip. Not well written and do not have lots of pictures.

http://wp.me/pBrCp-1Im

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,072 posts
547 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Trip Report

from the pictures, you also ate a local sea shell called SA-ANG. Beside it looked like a food in coco sauce inside a coconut. And some kind of fruit cooler juice.

I am so jealous with one of your butanding pics. 3 in 1 pic!

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Trip Report

MH,

Great trip report. Not too zoom zoom no? Yolanda made sure you should take it slow.

Can you introduce me to this friend of yours? I want to go to Lantaw too. Haha.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Trip Report

Sole,

I will surely recommend him to you. Maybe you can bring some Negros sugarcane in exchange for a meal?

Virginia
Level Contributor
38 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Trip Report

Thanks for sharing MH - I look forward to my trip in January! When hopefully all the rain and storms will have passed.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Trip Report

MH,

Sure, why not? ;)

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Trip Report

Thanks Mouse it's really appreciated that you posted your report amid all the bad news.

UK
Level Contributor
171 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Trip Report

High quality, informative and real. Thanks mouse. We will be on Leyte early March and then plan Alona then Moalboal. To see the sardines on the house reef has really encouraged me to stick to the plan.

And that restaurant with pigs legs just got added as well. Perfect final meal before our 12 noon flight out of Cebu next day.

Hope for many more of your reports in the future. Suerte amigo.

Edited: 10:08 am, November 14, 2013
18. Re: Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 16, 2014