We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy holidays.

Which Psalidi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Happy holidays.

Whilst I 99.9% of the time agree with everything Trip Advisor does and what it stands for, indeed, the "HUMTAB" clause is a fabulous addition. However, the closure of the topic "How many sleeps" is nothing more than ridiculous? How can anyone be offended by a few people whose love of a region or hotel causes them to post their holiday countdown?

I have read a few snide and churlish comments about people going to sleep reading the post, why read if it bores?... To the people pressing the inappropriate button, please go onto all other forums and feel free to do the same to the countless countdowns. They really are just a little bit of harmless fun...shame on you.

Trip Advisor, I have been a DE, and know all the rules, there are many posts therefore which should, in fairness now be removed from forums covering all regions of all countries.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
888 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Happy holidays.

Exactly Alison, Its a great way of meeting like minded people who could well be on holiday at the same time and place as you.

Waddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
564 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Happy holidays.

well said Terry

Waddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
564 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Happy holidays.

PS ONLY 340 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
888 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Happy holidays.

Mark , Can I borrow your Mankini next month , I dont fit into mine anymore ? Glad youve rebooked for next year, although the price has gone up ! Its the same for the Nastro in Italy , a fabulous Couples hotel but they have increased the price by nearly 50 % over 2 years from2012 to 2014 ! Hence we will give it a miss next year, although were thinking of returning to the Oceanis next year if its as good as you , Shirley and everyone say !

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Happy holidays.

Tel

You will return....honest

Mark...yeee ha

Waddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
564 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Happy holidays.

I agree

We cant wait to get back.

Saw dolphins in the sea off the je tty and twice on two occasions on boat trips. So lovely

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Happy holidays.

We are doing the "couples only" boat trip with Thomson this time Mark...you have sold it to us.

Always gone down to the marina before and picked excursions, but this along with the VIP wine tasting one sounds a really good addition?..

A bit sad you're not going same time as us in 2014, but really happy you've found a good deal, Thomsons sometimes inflate their prices to such an unjustifiable degree I think it boils down to pure greed.....

Take care

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
888 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Happy holidays.

Shirley, the Couples only boat trip sounds good. We always do boat trips when weve been to Turkey before so fancy trying this one !

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,752 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Happy holidays.

Hiya tel

First off, hugs to sue (sent her greetings on fb). The trips are on Fridays...couples only, a New addition to the itinerary...sure Mark will tell you much more. Last year we booked all our trips from Kos, but this sounds excellent.

Not long now....whoop whoop

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Happy holidays.

Hello All!

Just mentally thinking about my packing for the Oceanis which I will start next weekend - I'm sure this has been asked before but do men need to wear "closed toe" shoes/sandals in the restaurants as the Oceanis or will "smart open toe" be OK? Thanks

OOOOHHHH EEEEE not so long now! Off Wednesday week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Get answers to your questions about Psalidi
Recent Conversations