We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oceanis resort and spa

Which Psalidi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wigston, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
oceanis resort and spa

As this is an All Inclusive Hotel could anyone tell me if they provide

Picnic Boxes if you are out all day.

Also are beach towels provided.

Waddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oceanis resort and spa

Yep towels are at the front gate you are given a card and you swap it for a towel. You can change them as often as you want.

No reserving beds before 10 otherwise the towel inspector removes them to a big pile lol

I thnk they wll put a box together a they are really good

Last year we told Antonis that we would be back late the following evening a we were on a trip nd true to hi word he kept the restraunt open so we had our evening mea. so my advice is just ask and im ure they will help

Waddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oceanis resort and spa

oo pants this keyboard missing letters lol

Washington, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oceanis resort and spa

If you tell reception the evening before you can collect your picnic at breakfast the next day. we never had one so I don't know what you get

Lesley

4. Re: oceanis resort and spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Psalidi