We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aristo apartments

essex
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
aristo apartments

We have just come back from a great holiday in these apartments I have seen other reviews on this small and friendly complex and was very apprehensive before going. I was really pleased with the apartments and the pool area with pool bar. Very clean and friendly staff . We are in our 50s and 60s and have travelled to many greek islands big and small and was really pleased with the location of this complex. Buses run from outside the hotel every 10mins into Kos town which is very picturesque of an evening with all the resturants and small bars along the harbour and up the cobbled side streets are small shops with some very good designer gear. Kos town is only 5mins bus ride from the hotel you can walk but will take you a good 20 mins and the buses run up to midnight and taxis are easy to get. If you like day trips and boat rides dont book with the rep they are a lot cheaper by the keyside and the same boats take you we went on the 3 island cruise from the harbour and it cost us just 20euro for the whole days cruise. The apartments are a 30 min drive from the airport all the roads are very good and if you want to hire a bycicle it is so safe as the roads have cycle tracks running along side the road. If you like the beach try Tingaki beach it is pure white sand and lovley warm waters the sun beds are to die for.

For the price we paid with olympic hols for our 2 week stay I would say we got a bargin.

hope this has been of some help to you if you are thinking of going somewere quietyet Kos town is livley of a night time but you can still sit and have a quite drink

sept 2009 chrissie

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aristo apartments

Hi there

I think this goes to prove that "one man's meat is another man's poison" as far as reviews are concerned. If reviews are mixed, then it wouldn't bother me at all. I would only tend to worry if they were all bad in which case, I wouldn't book to go there anyway.

2. Re: aristo apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Psalidi
Recent Conversations