We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather for next week....25th - 29th

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
USA
Level Contributor
116 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Weather for next week....25th - 29th

Ok, Riviera Maya destination experts, will it be raining during the whole week? or just 40 minutes or so a day.

should i pack a raincoat instead of a swimsuit??!!

wunderground.com/cgi-bin/…

tell me , tell me.....

Northern US
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather for next week....25th - 29th

You are going smack in the middle of rainy season so there are no guarantees. I visit every year during rainy season and the forecast has always shown rain everyday. It has usually rained daily but it's mostly been a quick passing shower and those have mostly been at night.

USA
Level Contributor
116 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather for next week....25th - 29th

Mad M, you always make me feel better !!!!

Wolcott, Connecticut
Level Contributor
814 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather for next week....25th - 29th

Just returned from a week and never saw a rain drop....Just hot and sunny....:)

Northern US
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather for next week....25th - 29th

Thank you hrhsan, I'm happy to help.

Thamesford, Canada
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather for next week....25th - 29th

Unless a tropical storm passes through which means a day or more of rain depending on if it moves fast or slow you will probably only experience short downpours and what we have experienced usually they occur in the afternoon or evening. If in the afternoon there is no need to run to your room,you might as well stay in the water unless there is lightning, the water usually feels a lot warmer because the air is cooler and the waves are fun.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
100 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather for next week....25th - 29th

go to weatherunderground.com and use the trip planner. It will give you an idea.

7. Re: Weather for next week....25th - 29th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 05, 2010