We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking through Mr Iberostar???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
usa
Level Contributor
153 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Booking through Mr Iberostar???

I tried to find on this forum about the service from Mr. Iberostar and if it is good or bad. All I really could find was about the deals they offer, and how much they are compaired to other travel agents, but I would like to know how their service is and if they take good care of you as a customer, and if people have had problems with them. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Northern US
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

They are a company set up through the Iberostar message board. Several people on that site, www.iberostar-board.com have used them and have said good things about them. They are relatively new under the Mr Iberostar name so there may not yet be a lot of feedback available.

Richmond, VA
Level Contributor
369 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

Hi Ilovevacations...I booked our trip to IB Grand through Mr. Iberostar and I am quite the online researcher...best price I had found was through allinclusiveoutlet.com and Mr. Iberostar beat that price and that was including transfers and insurance. I highly recommend them. I also know that Doyalestown (could be spelling that wrong) if you do a charter package will give you 10% off the Apple Vacations advertised price. I say give Mr. Iberostar a shot...Irene and Vera both have been extremely friendly and helpful for me and even got 200 less when I saw the trip price change, so good luck!!!

S.E. Pa
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

I got a quote from Mr Iberostar and decided to use my local agent. I got banned from the message board because I

"waisted time" how childish! I believe he "george" meant I wasted time?

S.E. Pa
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

I got a quote from Mr Iberostar and decided to use my local agent. I got banned from the message board because I

"waisted time" how childish! I believe he "george" meant I wasted time?

S.E. Pa
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

I got a quote from Mr Iberostar and decided to use my local agent. I got banned from the Iberostar message board because I "waisted time" how childish! I believe he "george" meant I wasted time? Dave

Northern US
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

Well they promote themselves as a competitive agency so they should expect people will price shop them.

liverpool ny
Level Contributor
845 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

I also got a quote from Mr Iberostar and it was not the lowest. They didn't seem to mind that I was shopping around. You might want to try tripsurfervacations.com. I got a quote from Tami Pruitt at that agency and it was the lowest I could find with the many sites I searched. Someone on this forum gave me the name. She is actually calling me today to confirm my reservation and finalize things. Good luck!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

Tami is great. She was able to get us a credit back not once, but twice, with the last one being a good chunk of change!

liverpool ny
Level Contributor
845 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

Actually, Twist of fate, I think it may have been you that told me about Tami--thanks again!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
427 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booking through Mr Iberostar???

We also used Tami for our Grand booking next month. Cheapest rates and awesome customer service. We also rebooked when prices went down without any problems.