We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone else going to IBerostar lindo/maya/beach/delmar this

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,470 posts
104 reviews
Save Topic
anyone else going to IBerostar lindo/maya/beach/delmar this

anyone else going to IBerostar this week? all packed and very excited. I just hope the weather will be warmer for when we arrive.

BelAir Md
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone else going to IBerostar lindo/maya/beach/delmar this

Will be arriving at the del Mar on Wed.(9th). Can't wait!! Hopefully the weather will cooperate with lots of sunshine. This is our 2nd trip there, had a blast the first time!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,470 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone else going to IBerostar lindo/maya/beach/delmar this

oh really? we are arriving the 10th to the IB lindo. Will be venturing over to delmar/beach this time. Last time staying at maya our first child was a baby so we stayed pretty much put. I hear there are some nice toddler pools at delmar that we will check out.

are you excited?????

BelAir Md
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: anyone else going to IBerostar lindo/maya/beach/delmar this

Excited is not the word! Maybe we'll see you there, I'll be the one by the pool getting the most sun possible, and of course with a drink in my hand! Have a safe trip! We are not bringing the kids this time, did that last Jan.in Jamaica, this time it's just the grownups!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,470 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anyone else going to IBerostar lindo/maya/beach/delmar this

oh you guys should be easy to find hahha along with every other women there with a cocktail by the pool .

enjoy your holidays without the kids. yours must be older.. mine are too young for me to leave them a full week.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
3,470 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anyone else going to IBerostar lindo/maya/beach/delmar this

bump bump

6. Re: anyone else going to IBerostar lindo/maya/beach/delmar this

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 16, 2009