We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been to Iberostar Paraiso Beach resort lately?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Toronto
Level Contributor
178 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone been to Iberostar Paraiso Beach resort lately?

Thinking to book for next Saturday for a week, yes, NEXT SATURDAY!!! Looking for some input, or I should be looking at somewhere else. All I want to do is to relax and visit some ruins, browse around the city and swim a bit. Is the beach still in good condition? As I heard there are damages to the Cancun beaches. Thanks for any input.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
341 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been to Iberostar Paraiso Beach resort lately?

We were at The Grand last week and the beach was PERFECT. We walked the entire beach to the end of the Iberostar complex and it was fine. Enjoy!

Wakefield, Ma
Level Contributor
6,432 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone been to Iberostar Paraiso Beach resort lately?

I stayed there last Feb and loved it. There hasn't been any beach erosion here from anything I've read. The beach can be rough if the weather is stormy so there will be waves. Most love it and the beach is very large here. I went just to relax and it was perfect. Because the resort is so large with 6 pools running through it (including 3 swim up bars) it never seemed crowded.

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,478 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone been to Iberostar Paraiso Beach resort lately?

We were at Del Mar (right next door to Beach) last Feb also and we LOVED it. Beach was fine, yea, a little wavy at times...made body surfing and wave jumping a lot more fun!!

4. Re: Anyone been to Iberostar Paraiso Beach resort lately?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, September 14, 2009