We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Milwaukee
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

Just returned from a stay at the Iberostar Paraiso Maya. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Paraiso Maya
Iberostar Paraiso Maya
5,576 Reviews
Playa Paraiso, Mexico
21 replies to this topic
1. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, August 28, 2017

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,380 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

Did you try the mango bread or the steak at the Mexican restaurant? Which building did you stay in? Are you writing a review?

Edited: 3:44 pm, August 28, 2017
3. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, August 28, 2017
Edited: 6:35 pm, August 28, 2017

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
56 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

Did you pre-book a service for ground transfer between the airport and the resort? We are going over Thanksgiving week but I've got three kids flying in from different colleges, so four different flights on two different days, and I'm trying to figure out the best (cheapest but also reliable) way to get us all from CUN to IB Paraiso Beach. (Others with experience, please feel free to chime in!)

Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Cancun Airport
Cancun Airport
Cancun, Mexico
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

I have had a situation like this. My daughter and I take different flights and I have also had group that had all different schedules.I was able to work out a favorable price with AGI Tours.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

We are at the Mexican restaurant and had the steak tacos and shrimp. We stayed in building 61 and loved it. I have not gotten to writing a review yet.

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

We booked transfers through Lomas Travel. They were excellent, reliable and very accommodating. They also have a desk in the lobby of the hotel.

Edited: 10:21 pm, August 28, 2017
Mentioned in this post
Lomas Travel
Lomas Travel
1,333 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
9,116 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

Check with Canada Transfers. Very reliable and good rates.

Mentioned in this post
Canada Transfers
Canada Transfers
4,885 Reviews
Cancun, Mexico
New York
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

We have used Lomas 3 times this year and are booked in Dec. They are good and I agree the fact they have a rep in the lobby makes all the difference.

Red Deer, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?

Do they have grand marnier? What about the turtle release? Can you get adjoining rooms?

Reply to: Back from Iberostar Paraiso Maya, any questions?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted