We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams La Romana Layout

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Dreams La Romana Layout

Can anyone tell me which rooms are in which blocks and which are the most recently updated rooms? I've read many people recommending blocks 5 & 7 which I presume are the preferred club. We are looking to book a family suite or connecting rooms if possible. Where would these rooms be located?

Winthrop, Maine
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams La Romana Layout

Hola: You should contact Louise at DLR and she would know the most about updated rooms etc. econcierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com You can also go over to Facebook and go to the Dreams la Romana page and contact her there also.

Hope this helps.

Mike & Cyndie - The Maineacs

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams La Romana Layout

Thanks, I'll contact Louise.

3. Re: Dreams La Romana Layout

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 16, 2014