We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am happy to help!

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
I am happy to help!

Hi everyone,

My name is Louise, I am the e-concierge for Dreams La Romana, I love to read all of your topics! If anyone should need any information or has any questions feel free to email me at econcierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com or alternatively I run the Dreams La Romana Facebook page, you can also contact me that way!

Kind regards

Louise

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
841 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: I am happy to help!

Louise, I just e-mailed you.

funtime, you may see it because I'm assuming you're checking your departure city, not mine.

new jersey
Level Contributor
801 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: I am happy to help!

i thought i would mention it considering your main concern was dreams was no longer on the site. no mention of departure. have a good trip.

Cork
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: I am happy to help!

Hi Louise .we are returning in June the 9th. Our holiday in 2011 with you was out off this world. Hence we are returning for another fab holiday, can't wait,already packed.is the weather good.?See you soon.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: I am happy to help!

Hi there!.

Great news about your return, we cant wait to welcome you back! The weather is as beautiful as ever!

See you soon

Kind regards

Louise

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: I am happy to help!

Hi Louise,

I am considering booking a second visit to dreams in January, I thought I read that non club members can no longer eat at the seaside grill for breakfast, and that the only breakfast option is the buffet, is this correct?

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: I am happy to help!

Hi there,

Yes, currently this is correct. Only at breakfast times though, for Lunch and evening meals the Seaside Grill is open to all of our guests.

Whether this will still be the same next January I am not sure. But this is the current situation.

kind regards

Louise

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: I am happy to help!

we are thinking about coming down there early august. we are seasoned AI, and caribbean and mexcio travelers, but never been to la romana. I went to now amber Pv last year and like it. is your resort similar to that? what is the wifi situation? what are the brand of alcohols served at the bar?

also, we are getting better deals thru travel site than the hotel site. why is that?

lastly, what would be the best airport transfer with good price? please answer asap since we r booking by to morrow.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
137 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: I am happy to help!

Hi there,

Thank you for your enquiry, I have never been to the resort you travelled to previously so can not give an opinion on that I'm afraid. We are currently working towards having free WIFI , this is not currently in place but we hope it will be soon.

We have so many different brands of alcohol, from local brands to recognized labels, our beer is mainly the local beer president, but we also offer Budweiser, Corona and Sol. We serve Jack Daniels, Blue Sapphire, Absolut Vodka, Bacardi - the list is endless!

The travel industry is a competitive market, which is why there will be differences in prices you are offered, so prices can vary.

As for the airport, we are a 20 minute journey from La Romana, a 45 minute journey from Punta Cana and a 90 minute drive from Santo Domingo, we do not offer transport directly, but the company we recommend is www.amstardmc.com

I hope this has helped somewhat, for further questions should you have any, please email me at econcierge.drelr@dreamsresorts.com

kind regards

Louise

Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: I am happy to help!

Hi Louise, my husband and I are excited about our third return trip next Friday! Can you tell me the cost of wi-fi these days? Debating whether or not to bring the laptop. Thanks in advance and look forward to meeting you!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: I am happy to help!

how is dreams similar 0r different than now? I have been to now amber PV and coming to dreams la romana this summer and was not sure what similarities or differences to expect.

thanks